If you haven't visited Craftsnob, don't wait another minute (well, download this pattern first, then go)!! Sara has a ton of wonderful tutorials and tips for just about every project imaginable!
Petals Cosmetic Bag
Finished size 9x6x1"
· 1- 9" zipper
· 40" 1/2" prepared double fold bias tape (for instructions on how to make own bias tape, go here)
· Basic sewing supplies
Download pattern template.
· 4 @ 10x6 1/2" from main fabric (2 for exterior and 2 for lining)
· 2 from accent fabric using pattern piece
· 2 from accent fabric using pattern piece - reversed (flip pattern over and trace)
· 2 @ 10x6 1/2" from medium-weight interfacing
Interface exterior fabric panels following manufacturer's instructions
Use 1/4" for seam allowance
Basic Instructions: For detailed, printable instructions, click here.